· Participated in registration and scheduling processes for developing student class schedules.
· Testing coordinator for PSAT, AP, SAT.
· Worked with students through the college admissions process including completing the FASA, reviewing academic and athletic opportunities, preparing essays and interview practice.
· Accurately and appropriately interpreted and utilized student data to implement needed interventions.
· Collaborated with parents/guardians and educators to assist students with meeting all graduation requirements, and referring where necessary, to remediation opportunities.
· Maintained accountability within a comprehensive school counseling program based on the ASCA National Model.
· Support 504 referral, evaluation, and accommodation processes for students in my caseload.
· Supported Special Education team on a case by case basis when needed, including attendance at relevant IEP meetings.
· Collaborated effectively with parents/guardians, teachers, administrators regarding students with identified academic concerns and needs.
· Supported the development of students’ interpersonal relationships, decision making, goal setting, and understanding of safety and survival skills
· Participation in crisis intervention to individuals/family/school.
· Conduct a yearly program audit (Action Plan and Quarterly Benchmarks) to review the extent of program implementation.