· Teaching graduate level courses for undergraduate, and students pursing master’s degree programs
· Serve as academic adviser for students in planning their course of study in alignment with their academic and professional goals
- Deliver assigned courses based upon the syllabus and the posted faculty expectations.
- Establish and maintain a professional working environment with the students.
- Provide feedback related to specific courses and program sequencing with 24 hours
- Grade papers, threaded discussions and address student questions and concerns
- Engage students effectively in written communication formats
- Promote excellent student support and academic coaching that yields performance improvement as seen through the students’ achievement at the end of the course term.
- Using technology to support teaching and learning in the online program for exemplary effective practices.