Responsibilities as Director of Early Childhood Programs
· Leader of the Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education (college and high school students).
· Responsible for all scheduling, course rotation and course development.
· Responsible for all professional development of staff and faculty.
· Wrote the ECE grant that was awarded by the state of Arkansas in the amount of $1,575,000.00.
· Oversaw the budget for ECE programs including the ECE grant in the amount of $1,575,000.00.
· Full authority to hire and terminate staff and faculty within the guidelines and boundaries of board and university policy.
· Actively engaged with public school teachers and administrators.
· Responsible for all aspects of payroll.
· Observations of students in the environment and field of ECE.
· Responsible for all monthly reports and timesheets.
· Rewrote the entire Associate’s Degree in ECE for articulation
· Lead all ECE trainings for the State of Arkansas for ECE educators.
purposes for the state of Arkansas.
· Responsible for developing and putting on the Arkansas ECE
Conference June 1, 2013.
· Asked by the State Department of AR, to write two new courses for the ECE trainings and courses.
· Built a resource room for all public and private school teachers to check out materials.